Time & Location
24 Sept, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
The Bake School, Blk 660A Edgedale Plains #02-02 Singapore 821660
About the event
About the Course
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to bake cake pops
- Learn how to mould the figurines
- Learn how to coat the cake pops with chocolate
- Bring home your own decorated paw patrol cake pops (6-7 pcs.)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 4-12 Years Old and Above
- Equipment and ingredients will all be provided
- Please bring your own containers (in view of being environmentally friendly)
Before you proceed to register for the class, please go through our Terms & Conditions.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given unless 3 days’ notice was provided.
- To transfer to another class, please contact customer service hotline: 3157-3627 at least 3 days before the start of class.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us 3 days in advance of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.
Paw Patrol Cake Pops
**$80.00 (Parent & Child)**