Time & Location
30 Jan 2021, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
660a Edgedale Plains, Singapore
About the event
Gem Pineapple Tarts
Join us in creating your Gem Pineapple Tarts! A tradition Chinese influenced version of a gem pineapple tarts. You will get to bring home a tub of pineapple tarts to share with your loved ones! #homemakegoodness
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a dough that is easy to handle
- How to make your own pineapple paste (Demo)
- How to use bought paste and enhance the flavours
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 13 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
Before you proceed to register for the class, please go through our Terms and Conditions
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given unless 3 days’ notice was provided.
- To transfer to another class, please contact customer service hotline: +6531573627 at least 3 days before the start of class.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us 3 days in advance of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.